THE BULL AND BEAR ROADHOUSE CHALLENGER CHAMPIONS DAY
Sunday, September 10th at Carrier Park
Our teams will welcome back the World Series teams, hear proclamations from the Syracuse Mayor and Onondaga County Executive, mingle with VIPs, take group photos at the Syracuse Picture Booth display, enjoy a barbeque feast from Bull and Bear Roadhouse, and receive trophies from their coaches.
- Please wear your uniform shirts if possible.
- Bring umbrellas to take you from the park entrance to the pavilion on the right-hand side of the fields. We will have giant tents and places to sit and tables. The Carrier Park pavilion has men’s and women’s restrooms.
- The cost of a player plus two guests will be picked up by the league and a donation from Bull and Bear Restaurant. If you would like to take more than three people through the banquet line, each additional person will pay $10 to enjoy Bull and Bear Catering. The only fees are for the banquet line – guests are welcome to watch the trophy ceremony.
- Parking and park attendance is free for everyone. Please leave extra time for parking as some banquets will be ending and others beginning around the same time which will create some traffic in the parking lot.
- Please bring a smile and your most patient selves. We’ve had to reschedule this event and rework it a number of times and we may run into snafus. It’s our first time doing an event this way and we will all do our best to make sure it runs smoothly.